In recent times, people give their body undivided attention, and in other to achieve a phisque of an Olympian or Greek god, they invest their time, effort and even money to achieve their desired body frame.
Research had shown that a chiseled body frame can only be achieved through intensive work out routine and a diet that lowers the fat content of the body mass to about 10%.
Thus these are the easiest steps towards achieving that desired chiseled body frame.
1. Start with a protein diet: Achieving lean body fat below 10% is practically nutrition-based. To walk the fine line between putting on muscle and dropping body fat, determine your daily caloric intake by multiplying your body weight by 16. Don’t make the common mistake of calorie restricting otherwise you’ll risk your body going into ketosis, or starvation-induced fat burning. Instead, make protein 40% of your caloric intake. The increased protein will aid the building of muscle fiber. Keep fats and carbs to 30% each, and ensure 85% of your daily carbohydrates comes from fruits and vegetables and the rest from complex carbs.
2. Dead Lifts : Start with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and keeping your weight centered over your feet. While maintaining a straight back, reach down and grab the barbell. Drive through your feet and pick the bar up so that it hangs at hip height (your arms will still be straight). Lower the bar back down to the ground with control. Do as many reps as you can with good form for 20 seconds.
3. Squats: Start with your legs shoulder width apart and feet facing slightly outward. Keep weight back in your heels, working on pushing them into the earth as if you were trying to spread the ground apart. Bring the arms out in front of you as you begin pushing your butt behind you. Keep your back straight and extended as you bend your knees deeper into a squat. Continue to lower yourself until knees are bent about 90 degrees. Your knees should stay in line with or behind your toes, never coming in front of your feet. Press up through your heels and come up to the starting position with your arms by your sides. Repeat in a smooth, flowing motion for 12 to 15 reps.
4. Bicycle Crunch: Lie on your back with hands by your sides and feet straight out in front of you. Lift both feet off the ground and bend your right knee into your chest. Keep your left leg straight with the left foot six inches off the floor. Interlocking your hands behind your head, push your lower back into the floor and do 20 slow, controlled crunches, alternating which knee you bring into your chest.
5. Front Planks: Get into a front plank position on elbows. Make sure your spine is neutral and shoulder blades are apart. Think of tensing of body from ankle to neck, squeeze your abdominal muscles. Hold this tension for 30 to 40 seconds. Then move up and down on your elbow in a straight position.
6. Stay Mobile: Keeping your heart rate up between sets encourages more calorie burning Opens a New Window. Instead of sitting and waiting for your next set, build some mobility training Opens a New Window. into your workout. Foam rolling, dynamic stretches (leg swings, shoulder rotations, etc.), and prehab exercises, like face-pulls, can all be used between sets to work on weak points, improve flexibility, and prepare the body for heavier sets to come later in the workout.
7. Sprint: If you want a way to raise your metabolism and get in some cardio that makes you feel like a pro athlete? Find a hill, or incline the treadmill, and run up it at about 90 percent of your top speed.
8. Sleep And Recover: Sleep is very important for recovery and growth of muscles. The only time your body can resynthesize muscle is while you sleep. Make sure you rest for a minimum of seven hours a night (with nine being ideal). Lose the idea of two-a-days. While your goal is to get lean, you don’t want to hit the gym twice and burn so many calories that you can’t build muscle.
In conclusion, achieving a chiseled body frame is highly dependent on discipline diet wise and consistency pertaining work out routine. Anything is achieveable with dedication.
By Peter Deerock.
Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. CouponMonkey omran karada scan hbf375 vs omran hbf 701 comparisonReplyDelete
Routine on point.ReplyDelete