The following tips would help you have a solid abs within a short period of time.
- Stop sitting for too long
- Stop taking too much salt
- Stop chewing gum
- Stop over working yourself
- Stop skipping out on exercise
- Stop taking carbonated drinks
- Stop being lazy at home
1. Stop sitting for too long: Stand up! Avoid long periods of sitting. Standing up helps to contract abdominal muscles, it doesn't matter where you are ,be it work or when performing desk jobs at home, it's advisable to stand up more. Also it is better to pull in your stomach tightly,while standing. This promotes good posture and strong core. And strong core makes your abs look perfect.
2. Stop taking too much salt: Salt is highly concentrated in sodium, and too much of salt intake, aids excessive water retention in your stomach, which makes your stomach look bloated. So just a pinch of salt to sweeten your meal is enough, by the way no one loves a salty food. So easy on the salts. And if you so much love salts, Switch regular table salt for kosher or sea salt, which is lower in sodium. So if you really crave solid abs, reduce your salt intake.
3. Stop chewing gum: Aside from the fact that you over work your mouth muscles while chewing gum, it also forces you to swallow more puff-producing air, it can also make your trousers and pants look smaller and difficult to wear, due to bloatness according research. If you need to freshen your breath, you can go for block of mints.
4. Stop over working yourself: When you over work yourself, and fatigue sets in, you become weak and you end up over sleeping or eating, which could increase your weight and mid section, also research had shown that, when the body stress level goes up, stress hormone known as "cortisol" increases, which aids accumulation of excess fats in the abdominal part of the body and eventually every part of the body becomes bloated. Thus slow down a bit, and achieve your desired solid abs.
5. Stop skipping out on exercise: Working out not only aids proper circulation of blood and digestion, but it also aids proper metabolism of the body, a perfect solid abs can't be achieved without exercise routines,like crunches, push ups, planks, cardio, jogging, walking and even yoga. Nick does a lot of planks to achieve his solid abs.
6. Stop taking carbonated drinks: According to findings, the biggest source of gas in the diet is carbonated beverages such as soda. The bubbles in it contain carbon dioxide, which is released from the liquid in your stomach. This may cause stomach distention or bloating. Avoid carbonated drink, instead drink water, you can add lime to your water for taste, and still burn stomach fats.
7. Stop being lazy at home: Sometimes a little bit of house chores can help you keep fit and burn stomach fats, instead of lying around at home or sitting down all day, during the holidays or weekends, how about relieving your chef of cooking duties once in a while, how about making your own bed, how about doing a bit of laundry, gardening, e.t.c. It doesn't matter what your socio- economic status is, a little bit of house chores can go a long way in helping you to achieve that solid abs and hot body frame.
In conclusion, your diet and lifestyle generally, would determine how fast you get your solid abs, so it is advisable you lead a healthy one.
Author: Peter Deerock